Block Management Services in Bristol
Owning a leasehold property has become increasingly popular over the years, and there are now over 4.3 million leasehold dwellings in England.
Most of these leasehold properties typically have a “Residents Management Company” to arrange and administer the ongoing management of the building containing the individual leasehold units unless an external freeholder is in place.
As the sister company to SWR, S W Relocations Ltd has been trading since 1991 and offers comprehensive Block Management packages which can be personalised to your specific needs as a leaseholder, RMC director or Freehold owner.
With the increasing service demands of Block Management in Bristol and surrounding areas we provide a thorough yet bespoke package to our leasehold clients, starting from initial advice on forming a “limited” management company or taking over control of management through the “Right to Manage” procedure or simply taking over from a current managing agent who isn’t performing as you feel they should be.
We offer various levels of service, and listed below are a selection of the services we offer. For a complete schedule and our terms and conditions please click the View our Pricing button to the left.
- Full audit of site and legal documentation
- Assitance with the Right to Manage Process
- Resolving current issues or non-compliance
- Access to our interactive online portal for directors and leaseholders
Company Secretarial Duties
- Acting as company secretary
- Acting as registered office address
- Appointment/removal of directors
- Completion of annual confirmation statement and submission of annual accounts
- Organisation and chairing of AGM/EOM & directors meetings to include minute taking
- Fully transparent reconciliation of income and expenditure
- Administration of annual accounts
- Budget setting
- Service charge demands
- Credit control
- Responding to ongoing maintenance
- Provision of 24/7 emergency maintenance line
- Management of fire safety and health and safety
- Administering longer term maintenance contracts
- Pro-active preventative maintenance
- Section 20 consultation procedures
- Dealing with incoming queries from owners or tenants
- and much more…