Block Management Bristol
Owning a leasehold property has become increasingly popular over the years, and there are now over 4.3 million leasehold dwellings in England. Most of these leasehold properties typically have a “Resident Management Company” to arrange and administer the ongoing management of the building containing the individual leasehold units. SWR offers full block management in Bristol properties and surrounding areas including Thornbury, Gloucestershire and South Gloucestershire.
In addition to this, groups of freehold houses surrounding communal areas are becoming more commonplace, requiring a Resident Management Company who are often written into the title of each freehold property.
The sister company to South West Relocation, S W Relocations Ltd has been trading since 1991 and offers a comprehensive Block Management packages which can be personalised to your specific needs as a leasehold property owner. With the increasing service demand of block management in Bristol and surrounding areas and now currently have over 20 block managements ranging from 4 to 43 units throughout Bristol, Gloucestershire and South Gloucestershire.
We aim to provide a comprehensive package and services to our leasehold clients, starting from initial advice on forming a “limited” management company and taking over control of management through the “Right to Manage” procedure or simply taking over from a current managing agent who isn’t performing as you feel they should be.
We offer three levels of service, grouped into what we call “Bronze” (Compliance, Maintenance and Management Only), “Silver” (Bronze + Financial Management) and “Gold” (Silver + Company Secretarial Management).
Below are the services selection we offer to our clients for block management in Bristol and surrounding areas. For a complete schedule or our terms and conditions, as well as items included in each package, please click here.
*at additional cost
Additional Set Up
- Meeting with owners and/or directors to discuss your requirements in terms of management and offering a bespoke package to suit those requirements
- Advising on the creation of a limited management company in conjunction with an appointed qualified solicitor*
- Counseling and assisting with the Right to Manage Procedure and purchase/ rightful transfer of freehold*
- Advising and administering methods of resolving current issues/non-compliance*
Company Secretarial Duties
- Acting as company secretary and person of significant control for the limited company
- Maintenance of the statutory books/registers
- Acting as registered office address for the limited company
- Appointment/removal of directors
- Completion of annual confirmation statement and submission of annual accounts
- Production of share certificates/membership certificates*
- Organisation and chairing of AGM/EOM & directors meetings to include minute taking
- Production of Deed of Covenants/Certificates of Compliance
- Site visits for breach of lease
- Administration of company bank accounts
- Daily accounting of income and expenditure
- Liaising with your chosen accountant or our own to complete the annual accounts
- Setting a budget and administering service fee demands
- Collection of service fees and chasing late payments
- Administering court proceedings against persistent late payments*
- Responding to queries from solicitors’ and lessees’ enquiries upon sale of property/assignment of lease
- Completion of LPE1/FME1 (Leasehold Enquiry) form upon sale of property/assignment of lease*
- Responding to and dealing with ongoing maintenance (including the use of our 24/7 emergency line)
- Administering longer term maintenance contracts (gardening, cleaning, door entry systems etc)
- Carrying out the Section 20 consultation procedure as required*
- Planning current and future upgrades and renovation works including budgeting and tendering
- Administering annual insurance policies including administering claims*
- Attending site as needed and supervision of contractors*
- Maintenance of on site signage as required by law
- Dealing with incoming queries from owners or tenants
- Ensuring compliance with the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002
- Carrying out annual Fire Safety, Health & Safety Risk Assessment and Asbestos Surveys
- Ensuring compliance with the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 (as amended)
- Securing compliance with the Companies Act 2006
- Ensuring compliance with the lease and if necessary taking action against a breach*
If you own a property within one of our block managements that is tenanted, please note we are able to provide residential letting services at preferential rates.
Copyright S W Relocations Ltd. Company reg number 04549193, trading as S W Relocations Ltd.
Registered address: The Stables, Hortham Farm, Hortham Lane, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4JW
CURRENT CONVEYANCING CHARGES FOR LEASEHOLDERS
Contact Us today to discuss the complete services package for our Block Management Bristol and surrounding areas.