This information is valid as of 10th January 2021
As you may realise, the government has asked the housing market to remain open during the latest lockdown.
We are committed to protecting our team, clients and contractors so have taken the following steps:
1. Most of the SWR team are now working remotely from home. Please bear with us during this time, we are not together in the office and communication may not be as fluent as during normal times. Several team members remain in the office for key collection and drop off/as a buddy system to avoid unnecessary lone working, but are in bubbles and are fully socially distanced.
2. The office is now not open to general visitors. Key collection and drop off will continue, behind a protective screen. Track and trace is in operation and all keys are sanitised when leaving and entering the office.
3. Viewings in empty properties will continue, but applicants will be met at the door and will not be accompanied around the property. All internal doors will be open to allow for a zero contact viewing.
4. Viewings in tenanted properties will be carried out virtually. This will be through a WhatsApp video call. No in-person viewings will be carried out within tenanted properties at this time.
5. Property visits (inspections) will continue to be carried out via WhatsApp or Zoom. Full PPE will be worn at all times by both our team and our contractors when on site at any of our residential and block/estate management sites. If a contractor does attempt to attend your property without the relevant PPE, please refuse them entry and contact the office on 01454 612735 as soon as possible.
Please stay safe in these challenging times!